United StatesVisa

The Type Of U.S. Work Visa That Is Right For You


The Type Of U.S. Work Visa That Is Right For You

The kind of work you do determines the US work Visa that is right for you. There are various numbers of option for persons seeking temporary employment in the United States. Any foreign national can apply for a U.S. work visa.
U.S. work visa options include:

  • L-1 visa: for owners and foreign workers who wish to transfer to a new or existing U.S. business
  • E2 and E1 visa permit: for traders and investors.
  • H-1B visa permit: for speciality occupations
  • H-2B visa permit: for non-agricultural workers
  • EB-1 Green Card: Outstanding Professor or Researcher immigrant visa classification
  • EB-2 Green Card Permit: Based on Exceptional Ability.
  • EB-3 Green Card Permit: Skilled, Professionals, and Other Worker
  • EB-4 Green Card Permit: Special immigrants with religious workers

Exchange Visitor Visa: J-1 Visa Permit

This business visitor visa is referred to as a non-immigrant visa which is available for persons eligible to participate in work and study-based exchange visitor programs, also by business sponsors. This permit offers visitors the life experience in the US before returning to their home countries.

Temporary Skilled Worker Visa: H1-B Visa Permit

The H1-B visa is planned for skilled, educated foreign workers who are employed in specialized occupations. The US H1-B visa permit allows foreign workers to work for a certain employer in the United States temporarily.


Comments are closed.