International English Language Test: The Best Test For Immigrant Assessment. The International English Language Test is the Best Test For Immigrant Assessment. Though there are other tests but the IELTS test is more precise.
The International English Language Testing was establishes in the year 1989 and it is a means by which nations like Canada assess the immigrants language and communication skills which include writing, Listening and speaking. The International English Language Testing which helps you to reflect how your English Language will be use at study, work and at play while abroad.
Reasons For the Test
1. The IELTS is a true indicator of an individuals ability to communicate effectively
2. It recognizes the difference in English spellings for countries example Canada, American, British.
3. It is a reliable source for assessment of English Language
4. It allows you to register at your convenient date and time
5. The score obtained from the IELTS test is internationally recognized.
IELTS Test Format
The International English Language Testing has two test format which are
- General Training
IELTS Academic: This is mainly for those seeking professional registration and those who wish to study at the undergraduate and postgraduate level.
IELTS General Training: This is mainly for those wishing to migrate to an English speaking country example Canada, Australia etc.
Components Of The IELTS Test
There are four components of the IELTS test which are
1) Listening: In the listening section you are assessed through
- Timing: which takes about 30 minutes,
- Questions which entails you answering about 40. The questions are chosen from multiple choice, matching, short answer question,note completion, form completion etc.
- Test Parts: this has four parts: Section one which i the conversation between two people set in an everyday social context, Section Two which is a Monologue set in an everyday social context, Section 3 which is a conversation with atleast four people set in an educational context and Section four which is a monologue set on an academic subject.
- Skilled assessment: Here different skills are assessed which are Understanding of main ideas, understanding of specific factual information
- Marking: In this section, each correct answer receives 1 mark each.